“WHY SHOULD I WANT TO INVEST WITH ALLIED RESOURCE PARTNERS?”
This is the second question you must ask yourself and then answer. Why should I invest with Allied Resource Partners? You have worked hard to build wealth, want to invest wisely and invest with a company that knows how to get you great financial returns the right way!
Allied is “Leading the Way”
Our management team has years of experience applying our expertise for developing low risk and great return oil projects. So here are just some of the reasons why you should invest with us:
- We leverage our in-house financial expertise with our broad and deep relationship network of industry experts to develop the best domestic limited partnerships.
- Our interests are totally aligned with our investors because we own a part in every project. We make money when our investors make money. Unlike many other companies we never offer marginal deals.
- We always give our investors top priority. We know that oil and gas limited partnerships are not for everyone, so we help our investors understand risks, anticipated rewards and realistic expectations. We communicate frequently with our investors and always treat them with the dignity and respect they deserve.
- We focus on proven undeveloped reserves which minimize risk and we can operate the wells profitably no matter what the price of oil is.
- We completely own all the drilling rights on our leased acreage. We manage all aspects of drilling and operating the wells, and we offer our investors an opportunity to invest directly in oil and gas partnerships.
- We have a distinctive business model honed from years of experience applying our unique in-house expertise. We know how to build great oil and gas partnerships and we have successfully done so on many commercial wells. You will not find another company that matches our combination of “thinking and doing”.
We could list more reasons, but by now you see why we can claim to be “Leading The Way” for O&G investing. We hope our explanation has been helpful, and if your answer is “Yes, I want to invest with Allied!” you are ready to get answers for the third question: