Six degrees of separation is the idea that all people are six, or fewer, social connections away from each other. There’s even a Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon or “Bacon’s Law” game based on the “six degrees of separation” concept. Movie buffs challenge each other to find the shortest path between an arbitrary actor and prolific actor Kevin Bacon. It rests on the assumption that anyone involved in the Hollywood film industry can be linked through their film roles to Bacon within six steps.
We’d like to piggyback on the popularity of the “six degrees” phrase to highlight not how close other Independent O&G companies are to Allied Resource Partners, but how different we are. Let’s first put to rest the obvious ways in which all the best Independents – including ourselves – are the same.
- All use the latest petroleum technology for finding reserves and drilling commercial wells
- All hunt for onshore shallow to mid-depth proven undeveloped reserves
- All have similar Website layouts
So, what are six ways that our tagline “leading the way” separates us from the rest? They are all related to you, the smart investor. Here are some that come to mind:
- I am a customer-focused entrepreneur who has already built a successful property restoration business. And just like you, I didn’t grow up in the oil patch but fell in love with its exciting money-making possibilities. I’ve used my entrepreneurial skills and resources to build Allied Resource Partners. It has a streamlined business model that links all the latest industry practices.
- Unlike other Websites that talk only about themselves, ours focuses on the “big three” questions you are interested in asking before investing in an oil and gas limited partnership.
- Unlike calls from typical O&G promoters who are trying to “sell you,” we want you to understand how buying into an Allied limited partnership can fit into your investing strategy.
- We are not stuck in the past like the others who started too long ago and don’t understand how investors today want to be treated. We know that we are in business to grow and nurture investor relations by offering attractive oil and gas opportunities that fit our clients’ goals.
- We present a range of scenarios listing all the financial numbers you need to see, and we go far beyond the simplistic projections most others will give.
- When you talk with us, you get a dialogue, not a worn-out monologue pushing for a sale. Our job during any conversation is to educate and facilitate your buying decision by giving you all you need to know.
There are others too, but we’ll stop here at six. And when you are ready to learn more about how oil and gas limited partnership may work for you, please contact us.